Saturday 17 January 2015

Kenko Fish Spa Singapore Flyer

Sometimes on holiday you need to do stuff you don't normally do.

Like suggesting to Ma Wicker that you go for a fish spa
Not expecting her to want to go at all

But she does. And very soon you're there...

You get to play with the small fish first
These have quite a prickling sensation.

Before moving to the tank with the bigger fish
It's important to take someone much older than you,
so the fish are really busy with them

They are very diligent at their job
your legs and feet are nibbled smooth in no time
I found the big fish far too ticklish on the soles

But did get used to them in the end
Saturday Snapshot is a wonderful weekly meme
 now hosted by 
WestMetroMommy

11 comments:

Brona said...

My sister & her family visited a fish spa in Malaysia a few years ago & I'm still deciding if it's something I could do or not?!?!
I'm not sure if your pics have helped me one way or the other :-/

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've never heard of this. Crazy.

Here's my Saturday Snapshot!

grammajudyb said...

OMG My feet are way to ticklish to endure this. I can barely stand to have a pedicure.

Esme said...

I am up for a lot of new experiences...this one not so sure.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Never heard of this either. Not sure I would like it.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

OMG! How interesting...and a little scary, watching those fish busily eating away...LOL

Thanks for sharing...and here's my SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I've been curious about this, but I'm not sure I could do it. My feet are so ticklish! I'm glad it was a positive experience for you. Kudos for trying something new.

westmetromommy said...

Okay, I have to admit...I didn't know these things were real! But, wow, good for you for doing it!

Ginx Craft said...

Oh I'm not sure. Although I am sure my feet would benefit from a bit of fish nibbling, I'm just not sure I could.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

I have heard about this but never saw photos of it in action. And even though it looks a bit weird, I would love to try it. I walk barefoot often... the fish would have a lot of work to do!

Carol said...

No, I don't think I could do it. The pictures just make me think "yuck."