Thursday 22 May 2014

CBCA Booklaunches

Last weekend I went to the Children's Book Council of Australia National Conference in Canberra. It was sensational. Many, many amazing moments and talks, lots of lovely, interesting people.

There were also lots of book launches! Every meal break there were one or two books being launched. Everything from picture books to YA, and everyone from first time authors to Morris Gleitzman.

I do love a book launch so of course I was in a bit of seventh heaven. Naturally I got merchandised at a few of them….

Diana Sweeney
winner of the Text Prize 2013
launching The Minnow

The irrepressible Belinda Murrell
launching 3 books!
2 from her Lulubell series
and The Sequin Star
The lovely Choechoe Brereton
launching her first picture book
A House for Donfinkle
(see my review)

Sally Murphy launching
Roses are Blue


Legend Morris Gleitzman
launching Loyal Creatures
(see my review)

No comments: