Either way it's a fun list. I'd love to think that I would be able to read even ONE of these books in French, but I despair of both my ability and my free time (or lack thereof). You never know perhaps it can be a list for my dotage- like most of these lists actually.
1. Le Petit Nicolas - René Goscinny (well I have read it in English at least, see my review)
2. Mon Père est Femme de Ménage - Saphia Azeddine
4. Ensemble c'est Tout - Anne Gavalda
5. Que sais-je sans toi? Guillaume Musso
6. Où on va, papa? - Jean-Louis Fournier
7. La petite fille de Monsieur Linh - Philippe Claudel
8. L'étranger - Albert Camus
9. Les Ames Grises - Philippe Claudel
10. Voyage au Pays des Arbres - J.M.G Le CLézio
0/10 in French
3/10 in English at least.
I haven't heard of any of the others. It would be an intriguing project to try and read a book in French. I have a bilingual book, that I've been meaning to read. One day.
|Dreaming of France is a wonderful Monday meme|
from Paulita at An Accidental Blog