Sunday 14 July 2013

Bastille Day

Are there more flags about this week with Bastille Day looming, or did I just notice them more?

At the Center Pompidou

Tour St Jacques

On the street, out and about

Fontainebleau

The Saveurs-Pompiers in the 3rd getting ready for the annual

Even the cranes we saw from Tour Saint Jacques
were all decked out in patriotic colours

I'm looking forward to my first Bastille Day in Paris. Check out what's open today

Paris in July a glorious celebration from all things Parisian from

2 comments:

The Divorced Lady's Companion to Living in Italy said...

I had a lovely week in Paris last week - champagne on tap at the fashion trade fair! - and lots of walks about. Thanks for the photos I wish I were back there for Bastille Day! catinitaly

Esme said...

You have to love the French and their patriotism.